Do’s and don’ts, the Circle One Wetsuit care guide.
- DON’T stand on your wetsuit to remove it, yes its hard work but be gentle, this equipment is to help you.
- Grab yourself a bucket or wetsuit bag to keep it from ruining your car.
- Use said bucket as a rinse aid when you are home.
- Do the “Circle One squeeze” use both hands to squeeze your suit in fresh water until the water is dirty. Then rinse the wetsuit before hanging.
- Hang your wetsuit on a ‘suit’ hanger or similar with wide shoulders, this will prevent stretch and any deformations of the wetsuit shoulders.
- Hang out of direct sunlight.
- MOST IMPORTANT, ENJOY IT AND KEEP SURFING!