Circle One offers a wetsuit warranty on all our flatlock and glued + blindstitched wetsuits from 12 months from date of purchase (always retain original receipt as proof of date of purchase). This is on damage relating to workmanship and/ or materials and each case will be assessed individually. We will refund, replace or repair the wetsuit if it falls within warranty conditions free of charge. Any damage which is a result of accident, improper care or negligence and normal wear and tear of the materials over time will not be covered under warranty. Refer to our wetsuit care guide for more information on how to care for your wetsuit.
In the event of a warranty claim, please refer in the first instance to the authorised dealer you purchased from, or for online purchases, contact us directly first on +44 (0) 1363 773005 or email us on [email protected] Please then refer to our Returns and Exchanges page in order to return the affected item directly to us.
Please note the following warranty exclusions:
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial (including outdoor centre use), rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow the wetsuit care instructions provided with this product.
- Fitting issues that arise after the wetsuit has been used.
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by another repair service.
Other Items Warranty
Other items including surfboards, bodyboards, SUP, skimboards and accessories are also covered for 12 months from date of purchase on obvious defects to workmanship and materials. Circle One have the right to refuse warranty if they deem the damage to have been caused through improper use, care or accident. Please note the following are not covered under warranty:
- Surfboard Fin damage and other impact related damage
- Damage to skimboards from natural use over rocks or sand
- Fading from UV exposure (sunlight)
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase)
- Repairs or alterations carried out by anyone other than Circle One or a Circle One authorised dealer
- Damage caused by contact with chemicals (chlorine, petrol etc)
There is no longer a need to register your warranty with us, just keep your receipt as proof of date of purchase and we will assess your case. If you have any further questions please get in touch on +44 (0) 1363 773005 or email us on [email protected]